Hoping this will save someone time in the future; whether the future is bright and shiny… or robotic apocalypse. One of the relatively few issues I’ve had with Google Closure was moving from calcdeps (I think that’s what it was called) to ClosureBuilder was setting up a batch file to run it. With calcdeps, it was mostly just naming a bunch of folders, and it did the rest. When I moved to ClosureBuilder, it wasn’t that easy. At first I panicked, and promptly jumped through a second story window, then I decided getting used to the new compiler is healthier in the long run. Turns out that even if ClosureBuilder expects actual namespaces to include, it’s better in the end as it makes it much easier to include/uninclude a particular namespace incase there’s a need to pick and choose. Here’s an example of the batch file I created to compile a “live” (Not test”) version:
As you can see, it’s actually not all that complicated.